Melissa Peredo – President and CEO
1 (408) 605-1822
Mrs. Peredo has been in the financial industry for over 22 years with expertise in Embassy banking and general finance.
Dr. Marcelo Peredo, DIA – Chief Technology Officer
1 (202) 669-1672
Mr. Peredo has over 28 years of experience in the areas of information security, software engineering, program management, and as a C level executive. Mr. Peredo currently supported the County of San Diego 1.2 billion dollar account as the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). Prior to this engagement, Mr. Peredo worked at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as a Project Manager providing ISSO support to field offices across the country. Mr. Peredo also worked at the United States Secret Service (USSS) as the Project Manager for the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) support team under the CISO where he won the ISSO of the year award. Mr. Peredo has also served as DHS FISMA Inventory Management System team lead at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) under the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). He was responsible for defining new processes, redefining existing ones, as well as implementing innovative supporting technologies to manage the DHS-IT Inventory more efficiently. Other organizations include TSA, HUD, and the DC Government; Mr. Peredo has engineered several applications using state-of-the-art technology for various industries. Mr. Peredo possesses the ability to build and manage IT teams providing strong leadership and delivery of products and services on time and within budget in complex heterogeneous environments.
Mr. Peredo is a Doctor of Information Assurance (DIA) graduated from Fairfax University, he has also a Master’s degree in Software Engineering (MS-SWE) form George Mason University and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (BSCS) from the University of Maryland.
Mr. Peredo has several certifications to include:
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO), EC-Council
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Information Systems Security Specialist (CISSP), International Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), International Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Information Systems and Control Association (ISACA)
- Certified Risk and Information System Control (CRISC), Information Systems and Control Association (ISACA)
- Information Systems Security Professional (CNN/NSA 4011)
- Senior Systems Manager (CNN/NSA 4012)